Solo Auditing Win

by Pat Krenik

March 9,2012, Elma WA Solo
http://community.freezone-tech.info/elma/

I had a little cog doing solo.  Didn’t look like much, needle  just sort of fell then f/ned.  No big blowdown or bright lights or flares or anything. 

Turns out it is a major cog for me.  I’d had this idea that you reach higher points of awareness so one should be stable from that point, operating from one’s highest level of awareness.  But the cog was, one needs to operate freely from ANY level of awareness.  What this allows me to do is face another, with their bank or case or baggage, and just be there without thinking I have more case because I’m looking (or maybe making copies) at/of their case…I’m just free to move on an awareness scale not just the emotional tone scale.  But of course they go together; I just never had put it together.

The awareness levels are on the Grade chart and of course, like many of you on this list, could assume any level.  But I had made myself a standard of sorts thinking one operates at 22.0 on the tone scale, per the Tone Scale Chart.  I didn’t always do that, so there tended to be a bit of self-inval.

So with this standard removed it makes it possible to operate from any awareness.  To be able to duplicate the other guy without “having to hold my space”.  The fight for holding space is over.

It isn’t that I’m totally free of any restimulation under any circumstances (another great standard) but I’m not “stuck” at needing to be up in the sky or something in order to simply operate.

Feels a lot lighter.

Thanks to Glenn Samuels who c/sed for me.

Pat Krenik

• Добавить ВКонтакте заметку об этой странице
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • MySpace
  • FriendFeed
  • В закладки Google
  • LinkedIn
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • Add to favorites