The Sanctuary of Standard Scientology Technology. Pierre Ethier is a Flag trained Class XII Auditor honored as The Best Auditor on the Planet for over a decade.
- Happy Birthday Panther!On this special day, we wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! Our postulates that your every day be filled with … Continue reading → […]
- Scientology Library and Research – Advance MagazineHave rare, historical or significant books or materials? Why not make them available for research and beyond? Pierre Ethier welcomes gifts of materials and monetary donations for research materials from individuals or groups. All materials must be legally obtained without exception. Please contact us if … Continue reading → […]
- The Auditor Special Edition 1969 – 1974Filed under: Pierre Ethier […]
- Spring Success StoryFiled under: Pierre Ethier […]
- RIP Jeff Walker ( by Karen De La Carriere)I am sad to report the passing of Jeff Walker, former Senior CS INT, former Class XII CS who fled int base in the early 1990s never to return. Jeff died Weds March 11th at 1am in New Zealand. His … Continue reading → […]
- The Auditor 46 and 47 – Scientology Research LibraryAs you all know for many years Pierre Ethier has given free advice, interpretation and references on various standard tech. matters for the personal benefits and advancement of countless Scientologists. On many occasions Pierre had provided free C/Sing and free … Continue reading → […]
- Skype auditing suggestions from “no experts” to “play Russian roulette with my case “About Skype auditing offers from “no experts…” : Fecebook Group: Didier Raphaël Desbordes : I am glad that you have wins but what ” We are doing a lot of skype work ” has to do with a Standard Session and its … Continue reading → […]
- The ancient legend of the freedom amuletThere is an ancient legend explaining how the tradition of creating and wearing ancient amulet martenitsa was born. Khan Kubrat’s (632–665) five sons went hunting accompanied by their sister Huba. When they reached the Danube river they saw a silver stag. Mesmerized, … Continue reading → […]
- What is Greatness?The hardest task one can have is to continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not. And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue. For the one who can achieve this, there is … Continue reading → […]
- Blast from the pastMate: “There is another group, I’d like to make a comment on. These are pc’s outside the CofS and who want to continue with their Scientology auditing. When I was an FSO Case Cracking C/S, there was one auditor who … Continue reading → […]
- Jason Beghe and AnonsFiled under: Pierre Ethier […]
- Threat of VIOLENCE received (Scientology fairgame 101)Yesterday Pierre received a threat by an individual who pretends to be associated with anonymous. This individual wants to make anonymous look bad and to provoke animosity between people advocating against the deception and the corrupt practices of the Church … Continue reading → […]
- Why interships are so vital for the auditor delivering the LWritten by Site Admin ( The author is not Pierre Ethier) Below is a summary of concerns raised by Karen De La Carriere in regard to the lack of proper auditor training for delivery of the Ls in the independent field. … Continue reading → […]
- EXCAL: What it is : Want to take you own case for a SPIN? All you have to loose is your sanity!EXCAL is short for EXCALIBUR, A NON-LRH and PSEUDO-SCIENTOLOGY procedure invented by Bill Robertson with the assistance of Ulrich Kramer in the mid 1980s. Claims were made that it was “telepathically communicated by LRH” in spite of its complete disregard … Continue reading → […]
- Scientology loses another soldierOriginally posted on Scientologists back in comm: A TRIBUTE TO GAVIN SLENDER In the early hours of yesterday morning the 1st of Feb 2015 Gavin Slender passed away after losing a battle to brain cancer. Our sincere condolences go to his… […]
- Practice What You Preach?“I found a the following post from Michelle Sterling ( Emma ) where she admits to have benefited from Life Repair:Life Repair Auditing -I did life repair auditing both as a PC and auditor.Done properly it can produce really good … Continue reading → […]
- Marty Rathbun and Scientology Fair GameFiled under: Pierre Ethier […]
- Self expressionThe most curious and useful thing to realize is that one never knows the impression one is creating on other people. One may often guess pretty accurately whether it is good, bad, or indifferent—some people render it unnecessary for one … Continue reading → […]
- HGC Auditing Prices at the Church of Scientology50 Hours – 10 290. 28 EuroFiled under: Pierre Ethier […]
- Pierre Ethier fairgamed by OSAMore proof about fairgaming Pierre Ethier by the Church of Scientology allies, stooges and agents. The term Fair Game is used to describe extremist practices carried out by the Church of Scientology allies and agents towards people who disagree with the Church … Continue reading → […]
- Blast from the past
- Coming soon : Seminars about Scientology in the Free Field Q&A with Pierre Ethier , Class XII
- John McMaster – The First Clear
- Pierre Ethier Lecture
- 1968: 1000 beings are free. The 1000 th Clear is Lyle Sudrow
- Flag Class XIIs “are the stars of the team” LRH
- Sea Org
- Constantly changing communication protocols in 21st century
- SYNOPSIS OF THE SOLO NOTs RUNDOWN, BULLETINS AND PROCEDURES
- AVAILABILITY AND INTEGRITY OF TECHNICAL MATERIALS SERIES
- SCIENTOLOGY: A PASSION FOR GENOCIDE
- Robert F. Lyons
- Karen Black
- About EVIL
- Happy Valentine’s Day – success story – over 20 years strong!
- “Because while nothing can fill the space of a lost child or loved one, all of us can extend a hand to those in need”
- Standing tall
- Snow Cat & Scientology
- Spiritual Review
- William Shakespeare
- About Kindness
- Ron Moss and Gayle Moran
- Cloud Atlas
- Abdel Rebbaj
- Auditing with a fantastic Ocean View 2008
- Meeting Dalai Lama
- OT VIII & beyond
- The original 8 LRH trained Class XII-s
- Who Are The Squirrels? – by Silvia Kusada
- The Ethiers
- Ron’s Journal 68 LRH : “Disconnection is canceled as a relief for those suffering family oppression and is not longer required SP orders and the person has to handle. The fairgame law was canceled”
- Pierre Ethier – Lecture in Moscow 2009
- Tailor made program strictly based on the C/S Series
- Why interships are so vital for the auditor delivering the Ls. “This needs to be drilled and drilled and drilled on video.”
- 2012- A New Chapter in My Journey
- New Year Countdown
- Pierre Ethier – New Year Resolution
- Happy Holidays: Ethics and Integrity course for Christmas
- Comm from Class V Auditor
- Spiritual dimentions
- About Energy Power
- About Family
- Pierre Ethier in Moscow – Lecture 2009
- OT Levels
- Class XII Auditor, who is helping people to become independent from the Church of Scientology!
- MAJOR WIN AGAINST THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!
- Condolences to my Norwegian friends
- Wins on L11 Expanded
- About Pierre Ethier
- BECOMING A CLASS XII AUDITOR
- Happy Birthday, Pierre!
- Pierre Ethier Viaggio a Monza Ottobre 2009 – Auditing Invertito
- Auditing in Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL, September 2009
- Auditing in Monza, Italy
- Double Ring Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding in Florida Clearwater
- Advanced Program Graduation
- Pierre Ethier, Class XII Scientology Auditor
- ADRESSING AUTISM WITH SCIENTOLOGY
- OT VIII and beyond what lies ahead of us???
- The Irresponsibleness of the New Leaders
- THE MERIT of “HIGH RETURN INVESTMENTS”
- RATIONALISM VS REVELATION
- The Black Panther Mechanism Demystified
- AUDITING PITFALLS: HOW TO AVOID
- Telepathy vs Mental Telegraphy: two entirely unrelated phenomena
- THE SUPPRESSION AND PERVERSION OF NOTs TECHNOLOGY in the Church of Scientology
- Hello world!
- The Sad Fate of Lisa McPherson
- THE 8th DEADLY SIN
- Pat Krenik on The Black Panther Mechanism Demystified
- Pat Krenik on The Black Panther Mechanism Demystified
- John Loftus on THE 8th DEADLY SIN
- John Harrill on MAJOR WIN AGAINST THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!
- Tatiana Baklanova (admin) on MAJOR WIN AGAINST THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!
- Juanita Pyle on BRIEF SUMMARY OF MY CAREER as a Class XII
- Juanita Pyle on ADRESSING AUTISM WITH SCIENTOLOGY
- Balint Fodor on BECOMING A CLASS XII AUDITOR
- Frank Davis on ADRESSING AUTISM WITH SCIENTOLOGY
- Songbird on The Sad Fate of Lisa McPherson
- Elizabeth Hamre on The Black Panther Mechanism Demystified
All materials on this web page, unless stated otherwise are Copyrighted by myself. Copyright © 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 by Pierre Ethier. The Church of Scientology, Church of Spiritual Technology and their known affiliates, but not limited to RTC, OSA, WISE,...are specifically DENIED the right to copy, or use the materials on those pages in any form.
This page is not endorsed by the Church of Scientology.
In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan. That's what producing, high-statistic staff members are—Kha-Khans. They can get away with murder without a blink from ethics.
In short a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down.
“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I’ve always believed that if you took one tenth the enrgy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you’d be surprised by how well things can work out.”
“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.”
― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
TAG | Fraud
(OR UNSECURED LOANS)
run by scientologists
Promises of untold riches arising from small to medium investments abound amongst Scientologists
Blinded by the lure of lavish returns and the problems resulting from the need to raise the hundreds of thousands (sometimes millions) of dollars demanded by the Church, every year more people fall prey to schemes that would make any banker or professional investor hair stand on end.
In fact a large number of “ex-scientologists” became so as the direct result of their disenchantment when they realized that their gullibility had purposely been nurtured for years in order to encourage them to make large investments or loans when these actually were nothing but elaborate plans to funnel millions into the Church coffers.
Anyone honest and with verifiable experience in Investing will tell people that the greater the theoretical potential for return the greater the risk and the odds that one will loose everything rather than make a small fortune. It if were not true, the numbers of millionaires in America would not be in the thousands, but rather in the millions.